Early Childhood projects celebrate, educate, and advocate for kids age 0 – 8.
- Know and connect people with services available to them
- Utilize the Bright by Text program to provide families with relatable news, fun activities, tips, and free local events
- Facilitate Imagination Library across the County
- Strengthen partnerships with a variety of service providers and youth organizations
- Refresh, strengthen, and promote the Reading Adventure Backpack program at the library.
- Partner with the state to assess Family Engagement opportunities across the county
- Participate in the statewide Early Childhood Co-op Education and Program opportunities
Did you know? The Early Childhood Grant Fund provides funding for educational, developmental, and supportive services for children ages 0-8 including, but not limited to, childcare, preschool, caregiver education, and other developmental enhancement opportunities.