The Power of Connection
Members of Red Lodge Area Community Foundation are connectors, changemakers, and visionaries. When you become a member, you choose to connect your passion for the health and vibrancy of Carbon County to our vision of building a strong, resilient, and inclusive community. Your connection with us leads to our connection with others, creating a ripple effect of impact throughout the county. We invite you to join this dedicated group of people who work alongside us to build a thriving community.
As a member, we value your investment and want to provide you with opportunities to learn, share ideas, engage, and provide feedback regarding our work. Membership benefits include:
- Connection– you are a part of a community of fellow changemakers
- Information– you will receive quarterly newsletters to inform you of the important work taking place and the impact it’s making
- Building Access– utilize the Foundation meeting rooms at no charge throughout the year (benefit applies to Emerging membership level and beyond)
- Sharing Your Voice– you are eligible to vote at our annual meeting to elect our Board of Directors and reach out to me at any time throughout the year on topics of interest to you
- Envision With Tracy– new this year! You will be invited to Envision with Tracy to learn more about current projects and the latest Foundation news and strategies
Your membership donation supports our 42 projects and 69 funds that create hope and equity.
Click here to join today!
For questions about membership, please contact us at 406-446-2820