Saturday, November 20 from 11am – 6pm.
A fun and festive fundraising event to benefit the Red Lodge City pool, sponsored by Friends of the Red Lodge Pool.
Location – Roosevelt Center – 519 Broadway Ave Red Lodge, MT
The Festival of Trees Event will feature:
- Decorated trees and wreaths by local artist, businesses, civic groups, schools and individuals. These items will be for sale via silent auction, Saturday, November 20 from 11 am -5 pm. Auction winners will be announced starting at 5 pm.
- Tea with Mrs. Claus – November 20th 11am-2pm. Admission $20 for one child and one adult. ($5 for each additional person). Tea will include small luncheon sandwiches, sweets, beverages, arts & crafts table, and a visit from Mrs. Claus. Make a holiday ornament at Hero’s STEAM center (upstairs in the Roosevelt center). Advanced tickets required. Sign up for Tea with Mrs. Claus here.
- Holiday Gifts Baskets – Silent Auction. Donations from local area businesses/individuals.
- Bake Sale – Donations from local individuals
- Pippi the Clown – from 3 pm to 5 pm.
Details for Donating a Tree
- THANK YOU!
- Your artificial tree can be any size.
- Your tree can be themed (wildlife, golf, skiing, western, memorial, etc.).
- Enhance your tree with goodies/gift items that will be placed around the base (or
on) your tree. For instance, a restaurant might want to include a gift card, t-shirt,
hats or just pick a theme that you like and get creative.
- We need a description of your tree that will be placed with your tree. Include
minimum bid price.
- Trees need to be installed Wednesday, November 17th or Thursday, November
18th, 10am-5pm. Include boxes/wrap for tree to be dismantled/packaged to
- Your tree will be part of the silent auction to benefit the Red Lodge City pool.
- Please contact us with any questions text/phone Debbie Shefner @ 954-298-7921.