- When can I pick up my packet?
- Between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., Thursday or Friday before the event or event day from 7:30-8:15 a.m.
- Where can I pick up my packet?
- Early packets can be picked up at the Community Foundation (122 Hauser Avenue S.) or event day at Lions Park.
- I was told I need to sign my form…where do I do that?
- The slot on the registration form with the two arrows pointing toward “sign this.”
- Online, you would not be able to complete your registration without “signing” the virtual box.
- The Fun Run director can assist, if not there they will have notified the team where forms are kept.
- How do I register?
- Online – visit our RunSignUp website
- Via Print Publications – Two mailers go out to all of Carbon County and can be found at our office and around town.
- Day of – Fee of $20 applies at day of at registration table. Fees are put into the Sally Martin Match Fund.
How do l donate?
- Donations open for charities May 1, 2022 and close September 10, 2022. Donations can be made here.
How do I get my T-shirt?
- Shirts will be available for pick up between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., Thursday or Friday before the event or event day from 7:30-8:15 a.m.
Are there still prizes?
- Yes! Prizes will be announced on September 3rd and available for pick up or delivery.
How do I view the results?
- You can view all results here. Please note, the results will be updated daily but the final results will not be posted until September 5th.
I won a race/age category, how do I get my prize?
- If you won a race or your age category and didn’t receive a notification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a map of the suggested routes?
- Yes, you can find the course map here.
What are the five criteria for charities to receive full matching funds?
- The five criteria should an in-person event be held are:
- Attending Fun Run kickoff meeting
- Attending Fun Run marketing meeting
- Having a staffed booth at the event
- Completion of 22 volunteer hours per charity
- Completion of Fundraising Page